DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fianlly got my Air Lift air bags installed

6K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  curt4816 
#1 ·
I've had these a while and finally got them installed. I decided to invest in a compressor for them too. Here are a few pics:

Compressor from underneath:

Front view of compressor mount:

Passenger's side:

Driver's side:

Wireless controller:

Manual fill valve:

See less See more
#4 ·
Those look great. How do you like them? Them being in the rear strut is a really good idea.

#6 ·
looks good bud and thats a pretty nice set up you got goin there and a nice clean install too:)

#7 ·
Thank you all! The wireless controller option is pretty slick. I towed my trailer to a friends house and loaded his GF's Caliber (hey, it HAD to be a Mopar! :LOL:) and inflated the bags until the truck looked level at 60 psi. I didn't have time for a drive to feel if there was a difference in the ride. Here are a few more pics:

Load with minimum psi (5 psi default):

With 60 psi:

Driver's side bag with 60 psi:

Passenger's side bag with 60 psi

I know the Caliber isn't a real load but at least I was able to see that it would level out. The real test will obviously be with more weight and a decent driving distance.

#9 ·
I am really considering this, so I will be anxious to see how they work on the road for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.