DODGE RAM FORUM banner

driving her home tomorrow

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Badkarma 
#1 · (Edited)
Finally after I've been stalking this site for quite a long time, im finally getting my truck! Went in last week and put a deposite on it so they would add the hitch and powder-coat the wheels. Hopefully I close on my house tomorrow so I can bring it home! What do you think??
and a lil photoshop already!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Good looking truck. I like the express model. It was what I originally went into buy. I like the black wheels and the badges will look good a few trucks at the dealership I went to had them done. I have to the tailgate and grill so far. I will say they use a really strong tape on these new emblems I have never had this much trouble with them.

#13 ·
You taped up squarely around the 1500 and Hemi on the side, but the final pic shows only those letters painted. Curious how you accomplished that without removing the badges. Looks sharp!

#14 · (Edited)
i later taped the 5.7 liter, sprayed those during the last 2 coats and put it on thick!, then removed the tape before it dried. when looking at them close up they have some flaws on them, but really I'm the only one thats going to be looking at them that close. If it bugs me enough i will re-do them. The advantages of plasti-dip :smiley_thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.