DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Fuel Nutz 22x12

7K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  RyanJM 
#1 ·
Im looking into getting the Fuel Nutz 22x12 -44 offset, I always like to see pictures of the wheel on a Ram 1500 first but can't seem to find anyone running these on a 1500. Here is a picture on a 2500

Any idea on how much they would stick out? They would be on a 325/50R22 Nitto Trail Grappler (35x13.00r22)

Also they would be on a CST 7 inch lift, and 1.5 inch spacers in the rear to even the rear out with the front track width. Whats your thoughts my fellow RamForumz members!?

See less See more
#2 ·
That would be nuts..or Nutz. Lol. You would be going to a 3" wider rim (so 1.5" further out) than the stock 20s, with almost 2.5" of offset to the outside, and a 1.5" spacer. So 5.5" further out in total.
I think it will look silly on an Express. No fender flares, I assume. I also think adding a combined eleven inches of track width will be too much. I think it will look disproportionate and I suspect it will steer like a dog.

#3 ·
I agree on the steering part as stated above ^^^ IMO it is best to stick with a tire/wheel combo that will only add about 6" maybe 7" total width so 3-3.5" past the fenders on each side, and to me without some kind of a fender flare it will look kinda goofy.

Thanks
Jeremiah
Discount Auto Performance

#4 ·
I have to agree a -24 sticks out pretty far. I don't know about the -44 on a truck but they looked pretty crazy when I saw a set at a shop in that size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.