DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Wheel Spacers

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  FF12 
#1 ·
I just ordered the CST 7 inch lift for my ram. I have done my research and I know I need to order 1.50 inch wheel spacers to match the front track width.

http://www.motorsport-tech.com/special/truck/dodge_s

Looking at those ^^

My question is with the length of the stud though, do I need the 9/16 or the 14mm x 1.5??

The wheels going on the spacers are 22x11 -24 Fuel Hostage.

#2 ·
It says the 9/16 fits only up to 2011 yr. and the 14mm x 1.5 are for 2012. I dont know personally, but by the website you need the 14mm. Sounds like it should be pretty sweet setup. I want to get the 4", but im holding out hoping that some other companies bring a kit for the 2wd so you dont have to add rear spacers to make it look right. Good luck with everything!

#3 ·
Ah well now I feel dumb haha I didn't even see that on there! Sorry for the wasteful thread. Almost all lift kits for independent front suspensions are going to add a little to the front track width. And seeing as this is the only kit for the ram I don't feel like waiting haha. I will deff make another thread once I get everything on and post alot of pics!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.