DODGE RAM FORUM banner

CST 7 inch Lift Tips & Pics

26K views 49 replies 20 participants last post by  ram21xd 
#1 ·
I will be putting on the CST 7 inch lift on thursday and just wondering if anyone else who has the kit has any tips or certain problems they ran into when installing the lift. Any advice in advance will help. Also I have pics!

Fuel Krank 22x11 -24 offset wrapped in 325/50r22 Durun Terrain Grabber

Bilstein 5100 Shocks Front & Rear

CST 4 inch Spindles

CST 4 inch rear lift with 3 inch Front Spacers and Brake Lines

See less See more
#2 ·
find user newfiebullet, he did this set up.

#3 ·
Nice choice! Please, keep us updated on how the tires perform. Also, are the brake lines a necessity or an option with the CST lifts?

#6 ·

Rolled the Fuel wheels in front to see how it looked. Still have to get an alignment so I didnt want to ride on the brand new rubber.

#9 ·
@Wandell, the brake lines were a necessity the stock brake lines were no where near long enough after the front lift. Very easy to swap them out though.

#10 ·

Tires are good so far, dont hum until you get going on the interstate around 60+. And it isnt even loud. Turn the tunes up and you cant even hear it.

Reactions: 012RAMbo
#24 ·
I love the stance man!

#25 · (Edited)
Daaaamn she fine!! Haha. That is a badass ride man. I am putting the 4" cst on Sunday. Haven't picked tires and wheels yet , but eventually I will probably lift it up to 7". Hope mine looks that good one day! Which gears do you have? Did you also end up going with those 1.5" wheel spacers you were talking about getting awhile back?

#26 ·
Gears are 3.55. I thought it was going to suck with the 3.55 on 35s but it actually isnt bad. Spacers took forever to build and get shipped here, they are coming Wednesday so ill put them on and post more pics!

#28 ·
No I dont have a tuner yet. I was actually just searching around the forum to see the pros n cons between the T1000 and BullyDog Hemi Plus. Any recommendation?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.