DODGE RAM FORUM banner

09 - 11 Anzo halo headlights.

6K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  JaredConspiracy 
#1 ·
Up for sale are a set of 2009 - 2010 ANZO CCFL Halo Projector Headlights. The housings are black. First of all,
I'd like to commend these lights. They're easy to install because all of the lights (including the LED running lights and
CCFL Halos) are plug and play. there's no cut and splice wiring. I currently have these Headlights set up with HID's
which will be included (unless you request the stock halogen bulbs which I do still have as well.) The lenses are in perfect condition.
Here's the small catch...The Driver's side light was damaged upon shipment when I first got it. I simply glued the pieces back in place that
cracked off (it was very small about 1 x 1/2 inch) and piled on the silicone. I also put duct tape over the entire area
(and the areas where the HID wires come through), because I'd rather be safe than sorry. The damage is way in the
back/inside of the light. The damage area will be indicated in the photos below by a large white arrow. I've never had
any issues with leakage yet. I even added extra silicone sealant when I first got the lights expecting them to have
leaking issues since aftermarkets are notorious for that. I'm selling these lights because I'm getting rid of my black on
black theme and going with the stock chromes. These lights sell for about 500 new. I've only used them for a couple
of months. Factoring in the damage, and the fact that I'm including the HID bulbs (NO BALLASTS), I'm asking $150....
I'm willing to hear your offers. so call me 504 650 0613...Thanks!

See less See more
#4 ·
good luck with the sale too bad not for dual setup.

#5 ·
This does work for the dual set up guys. Ive talked to Truckin Magazine about theirs. The high beam becomes the halo they said. We recently got sponsored by Anzo and my lights just arrived today with the matching tails. I must say, these things are super nice and this is a GREAT DEAL! Good luck with the sale.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.