DODGE RAM FORUM banner

If you have a black truck look!!

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  MightyBlueRam 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!!!

I just finished using the Turtle Wax Black Box. I have to say WOW! That box works wonders on black paint. I have used lots of waxes on my truck and I think this combo works the best so far!

It actually has a black pigment in the wax so it covers everything! Even your hands turn black, I suggest using a pair of gloves. I used gloves after I opened it and had black all over my hands.

I have to say it is awesome! It is too bad we dont have it here in Canada!! I picked it up when I picked my rims up. I am going to cross the border just to get a bunch more boxes! It is a very good wax combo for black!

See less See more
Reactions: 98sst
#3 ·
I remember your post, thats what made me get it hahaha

#4 ·
Haha nice nice. Well I'm glad you got it. With your newer truck, I'm sure the finish is way more smooth after this! So, did you wear gloves? If not, I apologize haha

#5 ·
:smileup:Looks great there Scat. Im glad it works as well as you thought. Awsome.............Maybe i should get some:4-dontknow:

#7 ·
Thanks everyone!

Yep I did wear gloves! That stuff would stain your hands haha.

Yea Bones that stuff is awesome! I would definitely suggest getting it for your truck. I think it took me an hour to do the whole truck. I even did my rims with it since they are black as well haha.

It is real quick to do I was surprised. I am used to using waxes now so I speed through it hahaha

Thanks again everyone!! I agree it looks sweet!!

#9 ·
That is one nice shine!
Can't tell from the pix, is your truck Black Black...or is it the Black Chrystal Pearl...blah blah blah with the sparkly stuff in it?

#10 ·
Very nice Scat, truck looks great! Just be careful, we don't want you polishing the paint off, lol! :smileup:

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.