DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ram Limited Grill

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  truckin2009 
#1 ·
Recently traded in my 2012 Ram Bighorn for a 2014 Sport CC white.
l am interested in replacing the white grill with the 2013/14 Limited Chrome grill and inserts.

Would anyone know if the Limited grill is a direct bolt in.

If it is a bolt in, how would l go about ordering the Limited Grill. Where would l find the part numbers for this swap.

#2 ·
Yes it will be a direct bolt in.

I would just search around on google for the grille. That's probably how you'll find the best price. Something should come up on amazon or some other site. Otherwise contact MoparOnlineParts through the forum and see if they can get it for you.

#3 ·
Yes it will be a direct bolt in.

I would just search around on google for the grille. That's probably how you'll find the best price. Something should come up on amazon or some other site. Otherwise contact MoparOnlineParts through the forum and see if they can get it for you.
Thanks its good to know that it is a direct bolt on. Unfortunately MoparOnlineparts are not very helpful. They are very good for buying accessories however this is the response they gave me when l asked about another part (folding mirrors) that wasn't stock on my Ram.

"The Vin is not going to help as the part were not stock to it. Also We go not help with mods or upgrades. You have to do that on your own. We do not accept any liability for upgrades or mods. We are only liable for the stock parts or stock accessories we sell and can specify to your stock VIN.
-Dave"

Is there another source for parts that is more mod helpful?

#5 ·
Wow... ya that's definitely not helpful at all. You gotta hate useless part guys that can only find something if they have the VIN. Have you tried talking to Benny through the forum? He might be a little more helpful. Or try to find someone with a 2014 Limited (I know there's a few on the forum) and ask if they'll let you use their VIN to find the part.

I bought my OEM horizontal grille inserts for my old 1500 through Amazon. It took a bit of searching to find the right ones but they are out there. Maybe just spend some time online and see what you can find. It will probably be a better price as well.

#7 ·
#8 ·
I believe this is the part 68197703AA for the chrome grille, and as Brandon said I would hit up Benny. Post a message in the Mopar Online Parts section and he will get back to you fairly quick.

#10 ·
none of the dealers in my area have any of the parts avail on the 2014's i wanted to order the grille as well but they they are not avail yet just back ordered and only being sold with the vehicles but not as add on's at least the dealers in north texas all say the same thing. i also wanted the tail lights from the limited put onto my 2014 texas long star edition and same thing chrysler told the dealer they have not made the diff model options avail for aftermarket purchase yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.