DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Let's see some silver dodge's!

86K views 482 replies 143 participants last post by  Txtona 
#1 ·
You got a Silver Dodge Ram, show us! Don't forget to say what you got invested in it!

I'll start,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500
RCX 4" suspension lift
Bilstein 5100's all around.
35"x12.5 Toyo m/t
Fuel wheels

See less See more
#185 ·
...sorry for the unpleasant scenic background. Here's my baby with the new black honeycomb grille i purchased from another one of our memebers. Also I detailed today using only SurfCity Garage products. Also used Sonus Motor Kote on the wheel wells and engine compartment. I like keeping her nice and clean....take it sleezy boys...:smiley_thumbs_up:

#188 ·
Hey 05cr125r. I need a better side view of your rig please.

#189 ·
ok buddy...here you go....

...thats about all i have right now

#192 ·
Only had her a few weeks. Trying to decide if the tires are big enough to look good with pocket fender flares or if that would be overkill.
Ooh. Rambox. So jelly.

#198 ·
Sound system

The only thing I am set on so far is a Net Audio enclosure with 2 12's. Still working on figuring out what subs and amp to run. I have always been a fan of Alpine decks, so a double din head unit will likely be the focal point of the system. Any suggestions on the subs, speakers and amps would be welcomed.

#200 ·
The only thing I am set on so far is a Net Audio enclosure with 2 12's. Still working on figuring out what subs and amp to run. I have always been a fan of Alpine decks, so a double din head unit will likely be the focal point of the system. Any suggestions on the subs, speakers and amps would be welcomed.
Net audio is what I want to go with to. They seem to have one of the best looking boxes, everyone said they are high quality. I think I will be going with 2 12" sundown audio SA subs. I've heard really good reviews about the subs. I would like to try out the arc audio black series, but they are just a little to pricey for me (around 450 a piece). I think sundown recommends a sub for their box, but for some reason their website isn't working for me so I don't know which ones.
I'd check out crutch field for speakers and decks. When they have sells their stuff is priced pretty good. Usually for decks they will be discounted and they will throw in all the accessories such as the installation kit and harness.

#202 ·
#207 ·
What were you doing in CA? the Bundy Ranch is by you.

#211 ·
Debadged

Took the time to debadge my truck yesterday. With the exceptioin of leaving the hemi emblem on the front fenders because I think it is pretty cool looking. No pics yet, due to the fact that the only clean spots on the truck are the ones that were under the emblems I removed. I like it a lot better now. Was thinking on plasti dipping the emblems black and putting them back on, but I think I like it better without them.

#212 ·
Took the time to debadge my truck yesterday. With the exceptioin of leaving the hemi emblem on the front fenders because I think it is pretty cool looking. No pics yet, due to the fact that the only clean spots on the truck are the ones that were under the emblems I removed. I like it a lot better now. Was thinking on plasti dipping the emblems black and putting them back on, but I think I like it better without them.
I did that with the side of my truck. Took the ram lettering and the big SXT bed stickers off. Plastidipped the Hemi lettering on the emblem but left 5.7L normal. Plastidipped the back ram head and 4x4 badges.

#214 ·

#215 ·
Virgin Ram

Picked up my 2014 laramie from the dealer the other week. From the dealer I went straight to a couple of local areas close to my house for these photos. I figured the truck will never be cleaner and not have everyday use blemishes after hard use. 8 miles on the odometer.

Attachments

#216 ·
Picked up my 2014 laramie from the dealer the other week. From the dealer I went straight to a couple of local areas close to my house for these photos. I figured the truck will never be cleaner and not have everyday use blemishes after hard use. 8 miles on the odometer.
awesome pictures...beautiful truck....i sure like the flares on it

#219 ·
yeah man they look awesome...i'm going to look into that

#221 ·
Here ya go.

#224 ·
Looks great.

#225 ·
awhile back someone wanted to see a side view of my truck...here it is. The best color out there...SILVER...

#226 ·
Looks great dude. How are you liking your Duratracs?

#227 ·
Thanks man....you know i really like them. They are holding up great ! When I brought them in last for rotation the guy tried talking me out of it, because they were in such great shape. If i decide to keep these current wheels I would go with the Duratracs again...........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.