DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#405 ·
if anyone is looking for NEW 17" takeoffs from Dodge Ram trucks, my new dept immediatley swaps the stock oem rubber to 10ply field tires, and we have over 140 sets that may get sold off, cheap - about $50 a tire. These all have less than 50kms on them.

I'll keep everyone posted here as my dept gets set up.

#414 ·
Hey Everybody. Im Ray, live in Temple. Have a 2011 Ram 1500 SXT Quad 4x4 Hemi. Dont think I like my Ram very much, had it for a 1 1/2 years and only put 44000km on it :)
Looking to these for upgrades. Long time Ram lover, first time Ram owner :)
MBRP Cat-Back Exhaust - Dual Split Side Exit Style/MaterialPro Series (304 Stainless)/304 Stainless
AIRRAID PowerAid
ANZO Head Lights with Halo, LED Tail Lights Color Black
Power Stop Truck and Tow 4-Wheel Brake Kit
AIRRAID Stage 2 CX Air Intake System StyleWith Pro-Dry S filter (grey)
BUSHWACKER Front and Rear Set (4 Piece) Style2.5" Fender Flare Coverage
Part Number50915-02
NOVA LED Tailgate Light Bar

:SHOCKED:

#423 ·
Banzai,Check out Kaltire for the Wild Country XTX. They are an all season Mud & Snow tire but also have a Winter rating as well. This is what i have just done...

#424 ·
i dont wanna spend an obscene amount of money, as im getting rims/summers next year..

so they are going to be mounted on my stock 20s... i got a quote for some mounted and balanced for like 1300... but was hoping to be closer to the 1000 mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.