DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#613 ·
I have a pair of 2009 Sport Mirrors, signal, heated, puddle in Stone white for sale. Dont know what to ask for them. Anyone interested let me know !!

#622 ·
#635 ·
It was actually a really minor hit, my truck took a ridiculous amount of damage for saying it sounded like I collided with a bicycle not a car. I was leaving Cowboys last night downtown. Turning left onto a one way and needed to make a right at the next intersection. A cabbie had been going straight on that road and caught up next to me in my blind spot and when I went to take the right lane we tagged fenders. He was speeding up so as he did so his mirror took my fender and caught the headlight and ripped it out. I couldn't see him at all, damn rain made so much glare when I checked my mirror I didn't even see him. I need a fender, headlight, header panel, bumper cover, fog light, grille insert and paint. Fortunately I work in a body shop so it wont be too bad. My biggest concern at the moment is getting this dealt with so I don't have a ding on my insurance. I'd rather pay for the cabbies repairs if I'm laid to blame for it all. But I think it might be 50/50 since he didn't allow me to change lanes. In that case I'm hoping to convince them to have us go our separate ways, but we'll see. So bummed out though.

#636 ·
uh no cheery that sucks! sorry to hear that. Ive been through that my self. not fun at all.
Hope you get it all fixed up and looking killer again! ;)

How many of you hear have the new 2013 with the air ride suspense? Is it worth it?
I know right now you cant even order it from factory.
Was at Airdire dodge and they only have one on the lot in a 6 speed.. They told me no one wants thems?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.