DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#727 ·
What it comes down to is this is a discussion that shouldn't be taking place in this particular thread. If you want to debate the implications and legal ramifications of drinking and driving, whether legally impaired or not, you should start a thread of it's own and bring in input from others.

#728 ·
Sorry Kurtis, I held my tongue for a while but he p'd me off. It shouldn't be discussed here, it really wasn't a discussion at first but simply a conversation and he even after saying it was far to debatable a topic decided to throw his unasked for opinion in anyways. The point of it all was that it sucks Banzai has been so screwed over by it.

#729 ·
Wow I actually thought conversation was quiet amicable and very unbiased, Cherry you took it to a whole new level. I agree with diemenz and banzai, the subject is debatable and can be mirrored to the turbo vs sc debate no one will have the right answer, however opinions can vary, the thread was actually a good read until it went a whole new direction and funny the only person having any issues in here was cherry.

#733 · (Edited)
i SWEAR BY JB Powercenter, best customer service i have ever received. PERIOD!

i wont even GO step foot in mopac, just a bunch of asshats there..

Started sanding my 95 Retta the other day, coming along nicely, hood and fenders sanded down, ready for primer. Damage on the passenger rear quarter needs to be fixed (dent on the wheel well) then its ready to prime and PAINT! :D

Attachments

#734 ·
JB's is awsome, just wasnt sure if there was somewhere better, I hate mopac. They give me the, you're a girl so you must not know what you're talking about treatment when I was ordering a billet u-joint for the steering shaft on my s10. Nothing pisses me off more. Blackfoot motorsports did that to me when I was buying a bike and now I don't buy even oil from them. Was sitting on a 600rr and they actually gave me the smug smile with "maybe we should get you on something smaller like a ninja 250" I stepped off the bike and said "maybe I'll just go to GW since I've already been riding a 400 for 2 years" Sure enough GW had a used R6 I liked and had me taking it home the following Monday.

#736 ·
Yea i dislike Mopac and Blackfoot is lower on my list! i actually run a motorcycle group here in calgary/canada called Canada motorcycle.. we have Bow Cycle: North as our title sponsor... gear/parts and labour all discounted!! come check us out :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanadaMotorcycle/

and YUPP! thats the turbo retta :) the one i was asking about sanding a black car.. :)

#739 ·
Yea i dislike Mopac and Blackfoot is lower on my list! i actually run a motorcycle group here in calgary/canada called Canada motorcycle.. we have Bow Cycle: North as our title sponsor... gear/parts and labour all discounted!! come check us out :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanadaMotorcycle/

and YUPP! thats the turbo retta :) the one i was asking about sanding a black car.. :)
Right on jut put my join request in, if I wasn't so hung over today I'd be on the bike but the spins and headachs don't mix with two wheels and a full face helmet lol.

I'll shoot ya a message if I'm ever bored one weekend and come help ya with the car. Most weekends and evenings I work my second job but once in a while I have time to kill.

Hey just checking in as a Calgary area member! Its nice to see there's some fellow Calgary area folks on here that share the same overpriced parts and expensive shipping costs :wavey:
Welcome AlbertaFarmBoy, got a pic of your truck?

#741 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome! I haven't done much to it yet but i'm just shopping around for a magnaflow 18" muffler at the moment

Edit: The picture of the whole truck was before i plasti-dipped all the chrome lettering black

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.