DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#901 ·
Well the truck had a bad day today.... Swapped some paint with a taco Tacoma which didn't fair to well. So far I'm up to $5200 in just cosmetic damages, not structural damage, the bush guard did and took most of the damage. Ughhhh I'll post pics of the basket and damage

#904 ·
Nope roads were fine, basically I was turning left, the lady was turning right and swung wide into my lane, but I'm at fault making the left..... Good news is no structural damages, all cosmetic, it was low speed, both of us had just made the turns and started accelerating, the guard took the brunt but in the end did most of the damage. Truck is headed into the shop tomorrow morning....good to know people hahaaha.

The funny thing is, the first call I made at the scene while the cop was writing the reports was to order a new bush guard, then home, then to my insurance company hahaha

#909 ·
Ooooo, very nice choice. What winch and fogs are you planning to run?

The bumpers come with the fogs, so I'm going to run my HIDs in them again.

And are you having the work done at the dealership?
A-1 is doing the work, I know the body shop owner,

Not bad! That'll look sweet. If I happen to bugger up my front bumper again I'm going with one from bulletproof bumpers in Red Deer. Not gonna buy another plastic junk bumper lol. At least your trucks getting fixed right away. Bummer though.
I was looking at Bullet proof, they take 6-8 weeks to fabricate their bumper and they are $1000 more than the Fab Four units, well. I just can't wait that long without a truck.

Excuse the dirty truck car wash was closed lol but I got my tow hooks on :D Just need to get a hold of something to cut holes in the filler piece.

You can bug the oem insert. I just bought a new one for $72 made with the cut outs.

#907 ·
Not bad! That'll look sweet. If I happen to bugger up my front bumper again I'm going with one from bulletproof bumpers in Red Deer. Not gonna buy another plastic junk bumper lol. At least your trucks getting fixed right away. Bummer though.

I got new summer wheels for my truck! My self christmas present this year was a set of 2014 sport wheels. Yay! Last year's self present was a puppy lol.

#910 ·
Yea the bulletproof bumpers are rather expensive. Never looked into fab time. Guess you kinda need it like now lol. It will definitely look good either way. What's the ETA on the fab four bumper? Can't wait to see it all done.

Didn't know they had an oem filler with holes that fit. Maybe I'll get one of those instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.