DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,110 ·
$1000 in deductibles to get the truck back to almost perfect condition, then i still need a new driver side mirror as someone hit it when driving by it this winter, thanks to the HUGE ****ing snowdrifts the plows left...

and then i need to get the roof fixed from an underground parking lot where the water pipes were lower then the max height said... ****

good side.. off to Europe for a month on May 3rd! :D

#1,122 ·
I'm sorting looking around for a set of white Sport mirrors with only heat Chris,no puddle lamps.
My truck doesn't have any mirror options except heat,so i want to stay with the simpler versions if possible,just to keep head-aches to a minium.
I haven't checked into whether i'd even have the wiring for the fancy mirrors.

Anybody know if the wiring for the fancier mirrors is in the cheaper trucks?
If it's just a plug-n-play operation for the better mirrors,that might change my ideas on mirrors

LOL,i know the feeling of waiting.
I had a lowering kit/exhaust/CAI etc.,all sitting in my basement , 2 weeks before the truck was actually on the driveway:shy:.
Rick

#1,123 ·
As far as the rough winter, does somebody need the driver's side step bar I have a "Go Rhino" brand complete with brackets. The snow bank I went over was solid ice and bent the cR@p out of the passenger side. Just replaced with the aluminum Mopar ones.
pm me if anyone is interested, goes to garbage in two weeks.

#1,130 ·
They should be plug and play Rick, your truck will have the connections but you won't need any extra wiring as they won't be wired to any extra switch points, you should be able to just use the heat and power functions.

Who knows you may get the puddle and turn signal features if they share the same harness in all the trucks... Win win if you do.

Chris

#1,131 ·
I might have to do some hardwiring for the puddle and signal lights from what i've gathered up Chris.
Apparently one person did get the lights to work with a re-flash at the dealer,but the other couple guys i've talked to,ended up having to hardwire things in,i'm hoping by chance i get lucky and everything plugs in,lol:smileup:

Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.