DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,135 ·
The 13's had a few changes from the 12's ,and one of the changes is where the outdoor temp sensor is located.
They moved it from behind the grill,up to the bottom side of the drivers mirror Heather.
I'm kicking my rear a bit,lol.
I knew about the temp sensor change,but never even thought to ask Col what year his mirrors were,or even look for the temp sensor:shy:.
Rick

#1,147 ·
PLEASE READ!!!!!

I am looking for a burnt orange Daytona, must have the rear wing. This may be used in an upcoming film production as the main characters vehicle, it would be needed for shooting during certain filming blocks. This will be a Calgary filmed production.

This filming company films Heartland on CBC and has just wrapped up Dorms (MTV) production.

Please pm me directly and I will get you in touch with Bill, the vehicle/transportation coordinator.

#1,155 ·
I would but I'm doing the same as Kurtis. Gotta call Diablo sport and see if they can sort my ECU out.

Oh and BTW everyone stay away from Eastside Dodge. Just figured out they took my money and ran when I asked for an ECU reflash. Now I have to call Diablo and see if they can sort it out since my ECU still shows a trinity tune in it after I paid $89 for a reflash a couple months ago.

#1,157 ·
See and I was told they were bad too. My boss used to get his dodge fleet serviced there and had problems with them always upselling stuff he didn't need. He said he'd drop the truck off for an oil change and within 20 minutes have a call saying it needed nearly 2 grand in work. Don't even know who to trust, heck I work for a chevy dealer and I wouldn't trust them to work on a chevette. My boss swears by drumheller dodge but I can't get my truck there on a weekday.

#1,158 ·
Sometimes the smaller dealers farther away from a city are a little more customer friendly.
Especially if they're located in a farming community,like Drumheller is,where they need repeat customers.
I used to reconmend Airdrie Dodge,but lately i'm not so sure about them either.
I had my truck in for updates and Airdrie told me there was none on my truck,the very next day i took it out to Hanna,and low and behold they found 2 updates on it.
After that experience plus Kurtis's swaybar experiences with them,i'm not so sure on reconmending Airdrie anymore.
If your boss swears by Drum,i'd honestly see about trying to get your truck there.
Drums not that far from Strathmore,:smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.