DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,170 ·
I'd thought about going to the show and shine in the tunnel,but found out some info that'll probably make me pass.
If you want to put a car in the show apparently you need a pass from the City,and if you're going as a spectator,they aren't allowing any on site parking,you have to park and then take bus/shuttle to the show.
If the City of Calgary is going to make it that hard to get to a show and shine,i'll pass:smiledown:
Don't quote me on the info,but i trust my source of it.

#1,178 ·
I'd do a 7:30 or slightly later meet at Timmie's on 52nd ,that's usually where the LX guys meet Heather.
It's right in Kurtis's backyard,lol.
Is your hotrod drive-able Kurtis?
I'm bored tonight,so any excuse to go for a drive is okay by me.
I'll be there somewhere between 7:30 /8:00 if anybody else is interested.
Rick

#1,182 ·
You go down to the street meets Calvin? Haven't been there in a long time.

Oh and I'm picking up my magnaflow exhaust on Tuesday!! Super stoked. Was going to get an MBRP through JB's but changed my mind when I heard a magnaflow. Next will be the Readylift SST leveling kit and locker rear end :D Next winter pick up some long tube headers and possibly do the torque converter. She's been a driveway queen lately but I want her to perform when I do take her out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.