DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,195 ·
LOL,i want to try out the swaybar and tires,and that's the best road i know locally to give them a work out on:smileup:.

Nucker i'll pm you my phone number,give me a shout,and we'll work out meeting somewhere on the westside of Cochran.
I won't be hard to find,odds are i'll be the only shortbox regular cab white truck you'll see,:smileup:
Rick

#1,197 ·
The absolute best part of 1a is the section between Lake Louise and Banff. If you are willing to drive a little farther it is well worth it. The road becomes divided single lanes weaving between the hills and trees with 30kph posted corners and fairly new pavement. Basically 1 way single lane roads so you can't encounter any on coming traffic.

#1,201 ·
LOL,i haven't had that much fun in years:smileup:.
I really enjoyed meeting you and the better half Calvin.
Dennis is slightly crazy,lol.
Gotta say,that's the fastest run back i've made on the road in quite awhile,he he he

I think i have clearance for next week-end,taking the boss out for supper in a bit,so she's feeling kinda in love,lol

Sure got my eyes opened up by your V-6/8 speed combo,that damn thing is faster then it should be:LOL:

If you're talking to Dennis,i think i left my sun glasses in his truck.
I'm working on another Airdrie guy to come out next week-end
Rick

#1,207 ·
Found them Calvin,they fell under the seat,don't know how that happened,lol.
Tell Donny thanks for looking.

I'd be open for a little later in the day.

The wife would probably come with me,if we did an afternoon run instead.
We'd probably do supper out there then

That'll put a damper on the grin factor though,as she's my audio-able speed control:shy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.