DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,366 ·
What's the differance in the kit?

It ain't rear springs,as their all identical according to the dealers parts books.
I can also vouch that the dealers right,as my RCSB 2 wd springs were identical to my buddies 4X4 QC,right down to having the same tag numbers.
I gave him my original springs when he over cut his orginals,so we compared them just to verify the dealers info
So is their something differant in the front part of the kit

#1,368 ·
I e-mailed Ground Force, they said they are reg cab and quad/crew specific he said different spring rates but did not specify front or rear.

Which sucks as I was going purchase this kit!

#1,369 ·
If the kits cheap enough Nick,i'd go for it,and use air bags if the rear springs seem light.

I started with GF's rear drop springs,and if this kit is anywhere like the one i had,it's probably gonna be about right on your truck.
The springs i had from them required a few coils to be cut off to get the advertised couple inch drop on my truck.

#1,370 ·
It's not cheap enough for me to want to 'chance it'. He's asking $750 plus I need to buy sway bar spacers from GF and get it all shipped to me, so maybe $850 or so. I may as we'll spend another $150 and get the correct kit...

#1,382 ·
Not truck related but the Challenger is sold!! I get to hook up,the truck and trailer and head state side for my new project. I think the truck will look super sexy pulling her new playmate home. Dodge Bright Metallic Silver paint ordered to match the truck.

New car has a Ford heart but I still bleed hemi blood.

33' Ford Hotrod. 428 cobra motor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.