DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Never Satisfied Mod Thread

8K views 34 replies 17 participants last post by  5.7L Paramedic 
#1 ·
Hi All: I dont have many mods done to my truck but I figured that I would post pics of all of them in one thread... Let me know what you think!! :smileup:

I will start with some pics of the truck stock when it was at the dealer.

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks!!! I am taking a short break on the truck for now. I am in the process of purchasing a small utility/landscaping trailer as an accessory to my truck. After I finalize that and make some smalls upgrades to the trailer I will be back on the ram. I have been thinking about doing a headlight retrofit with projectors and HIDs, also clearing the corners.... Not sure if I want to spend that kind of coin on it though...

I like those headrests. That is something I need for my truck. Where did you get them?
Here is a thread that I have contributed information too. Check it out, if you have any other questions just let me know.
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=86051&highlight=Headrest

Looks awesome! I would re-do the grille with the same billet inserts as the lower!
:rep:
Thanks!! That would look pretty sweet!!

#10 ·
I like those headrests. That is something I need for my truck. Where did you get them?

#18 ·
Added LED floor Lighting

After looking through the mopar accesory catalog, I really liked the Ambient Light Kit. But then I called for a price.......... Ouch...... Just as I was about to throw the idea out the window, I came across a thread by Stump3r. Thanks to him, i was able to put together my own kit with store bought products. Here is what it looks like.

The only issue with this mod is that it is now giving me the bug to add LEDs to the Map lights and Dome so that the entire interior is LED. Let me know what you think....

#35 ·
After looking through the mopar accesory catalog, I really liked the Ambient Light Kit. But then I called for a price.......... Ouch...... Just as I was about to throw the idea out the window, I came across a thread by Stump3r. Thanks to him, i was able to put together my own kit with store bought products. Here is what it looks like.

The only issue with this mod is that it is now giving me the bug to add LEDs to the Map lights and Dome so that the entire interior is LED. Let me know what you think....
Just out of curiosity...what did you use for the ambient lighting mod? I've seen numerous kits on the internet and of course the $300 Mopar one.

#19 ·
Billet Pedals

My wife gave me a set of Putco Custom Billet pedals for my birthday. The mopar ones would not fit on my truck because I have the power adjustable pedals. In addition, these are bolt on so they are rock solid. Also, they came with the parking brake pedal too!!

#23 ·
I LOVE the under rail bed lighting! I'm going to have to copy you on that one! ;)

Nice mods overall. Clean and tasteful

#32 ·
Thank you all for the nice comments!! My strategy with this truck was simplicity... Simple clean mods.

They are from autoanything. Here is a link.
http://www.autoanything.com/hitch-bed-accessories/69A5259A0A0.aspx

Ive been looking around for HIDs and I cant find a site that sells them, can someone help me out with that, I want some 6k ones too.
Mine are 6ks and I love them. Check retrosolutions. I did a lot of research and most on here would agree that these guys have it figured out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.