DODGE RAM FORUM banner

09 Dodge Ram- build thread sor far

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  cookie duster 
#1 ·
Hello im new to ramforumz.com so far am loving it- glad to get a lot of positive feedback while im still getting to know everything and everyone. Just thought i would post a thread of what ive done so far and maybe it will give some ideas and maybe ill get some ideas in return.

Modifications:
22" Limited 208 wheels (custom color matched) - Kumho ecsta 305/50 tires

Flowmaster 40 series exhaust- custom made side exit

6inch Piaa foglights- behind the grille - (silverstar ultras in both headlight and fogs) - not too impressed

Recon LED Line of Fire

Gahll Street Thunder PA/Siren System- 2 cast iron military grade speakers
(for fun) - wanted air horns but this is way more fun

Smoked Tail Lights and 3rd Brake Light

20% Tint

I guess if you call debadging a mod? - debadged tailgate and ugly vinyl removed from outside pillars

Future:
Kicker Comp 10" Sub in custom rear center console (just have to finish the console)

McGauphy's 2/4 Drop kit

Custom Grille(should be a week-two weeks)

Tonneau Cover

and then whatever else comes!!! lol

PLS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice mod list so far. becomes addicting don't you think. I have to disagree on the wheels though, I like them. Mind you just about any wheel is going to be better than those chrome clad things that are on them stock. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the pics

#7 ·
Yes it is addicting- have always been like this with all my vehicles and this truck just makes me want to do more!! im always looking for more and what else i can do! next i have a few things in store - ive got a custom rear center console sub box im working on and a custom grille will probably be next and then lowering will be soon also.

#8 ·
#11 ·
That is a nice mod list, truck looks really good. Once you start you can't stop...LOL. Thanks for the pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.