DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Blower not blowing

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  dalboa 
#1 ·
Here while back, then blower would start coming on when the truck was turned off. Then it started not coming on, then I noticed when I lowered the steering wheel it came on. Now, it won't come on at all. I checked the fuse, and it's fine. So that's not it. Any ideas?

#4 ·
the Dodge Climate Controls have always had issues like yours
you can watch trouble shooting videos about it

go online to Youtube & type in Heatertreater Dodge
they have 3 videos just for the Dodge Vehicles & you will also see that there are many other videos on the same subject

Reactions: PaulMys
#5 ·
Yeah, i also have a 06 3500 dually w 5.9 cummins. My horn quit working about the same time the actuator door in the heater box fouled out on me. GTYankee s got it right with the heater treater vids. They're pretty informative.
Your problem however sounds more like a wiring issue from your description. Not sure what would allow your blower to come on even with the ignition off unless someone has rerouted the power or changed the factory wiring. Are you the original buyer of the truck? Does the truck have any power accessories that have been added that one might have rerouted power to?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.