DODGE RAM FORUM banner

05 Daytona York, PA

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  myhemirawrs 
#1 ·
Hey guys, posted a while back...took some more pictures and thought I'd post them.

So far I've replaced trans. fluid, serpentine belt, air and cabin filters and got it aligned properly. Picked up a new tow ball cover and went with a Mopar hitch cover as well.

I've added 5K interior/cargo/license plate lights, Silverstar headlight, fog light and reverse light bulbs, 35% front tint, 3 in. Y back SS piping to a Flowmaster 44 leading to the stock Borla tips and Daytona stripe extensions.

Future plans are in no order...

fresh F&R differential and transfer case fluids
spark plugs & wires, probably OEM
22 in. flat black SRT10 replicas with either Goodyear's Armortrac or Silent Armor tires
rear lowering shackles
Bilstein HD shocks F&R
Billet type lower bumper grill
new OEM front bumper pad and bumper panel....I need to restore mine once a week, they're sun scortched.
New OEM Daytona stripes...they're faded also

And 2 I screwed with...

Comments etc. welcome, thanks for looking.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Last week I installed Belltech's 6405 rear lowering shackles. I decided on Belltech after reading reviews praising the rubber bushings and low chance of funny noise, etc.

Honestly I do see a little bit of a difference but not much, regardless it helped get rid of some of the rake so I guess it was money well wasted. lol

No funny noises or anything to speak of, it may just be wishful thinking but the rear feels more solid now in general....who knows.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.