DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Daiblo question

618 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  boomer 
#1 ·
So I just recieved my I1000dcx programmer today. Didnt have time to monkey with it till now and of course its outta normal business hours so I cant get help from tech support, I can wait till tomorrow and hope I get back home in time to get some help or I can ask the forum and maybe can get this figured out tonight as maybe some of you have had the same problem... I have Mac computers, my wife thinks this is the issue because most things are made for wndows so I'm including it, I'm new to all this stuff. I tried to do an update prior to installing into the pickup using the computer, cant read intune.exe file, the one im sposed to click to do an update. So i figure, maybe its got a tune stored on it already, just skip the update for another day ;) plug it in to the truck... please unplug and run an update for this vehicle. lol so the cycle begins back in the house, this time with my wifes help as she's more computer savy... same reslults. Not mad at the programmer or anything, I just would really like to get it working as I'm like a Tim the Toolman Taylor and all I can think about is more power :SHOCKED:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.