DODGE RAM FORUM banner

PA Here

282K views 252 replies 128 participants last post by  RAMaE 
#1 ·
Hey all, I'm from the Pittsburgh area. I have an '03 Ram QC with the Hemi.

#14 ·
:smileup:Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here.:smileup:

#18 ·
Hey guy's. As members of the Z from Pennsylvania you're less than a days drive from TN so I'm hoping you can provide some backup for Gatty 2010. As of this morning there were 23 cars confirmed for the meet and only 1 truck, me. I need some help here!

Room at the "headquarters" hotel is still available as far as I know and Gatlinburg is FULL of many other places to stay if you'd rather be on your own.

It'll be a great time of year and lots of fun. Why not spend the whole week there and make the meet a part of your summer vacation. (I don't know if it's still available but when I reserved my room a couple of weeks ago the hotel gave me the special Z Meet rate for an entire week, not just the days of the meet - my wife and I were going up that week anyway and that saved us over $300 on where we were going to stay.)

Show the rest of the Mopar ForumZ that you care about your Ram as much as they do their cars.

Off my soapbox now....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.