DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Official~~ Quaker Steak Meet - May 4th, Richmond VA~~

931 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  JimsRamTruck2012 
#1 ·
Okay so I'm making this official since we've settled on a date.

When: May 4th, 4:00pm
Where: Quaker Steak and Lube, Richmond VA.
8000 W Broad St Richmond, VA 23294
(804) 217-9464

Right now it's just me and Grubrunner, and possibly JimsRamTruck (and he is from Jersey people!).

#2 ·
this is a bummer.

bump for a bummer

#3 ·
:smiley_aagv: Because I know there is some major Ram owner's pride out there.

And come on VA members this Ram owner from NJ is willing to drive on down and nobody wants to put a face to my name. :wtf2:Where is that southern hosipality I know so well??? :4-dontknow:

#4 ·
Alright so I was choosing between two weekends for a camping trip with some friends, and the only weekends available were the two I had planned for this meet also.

Long story short, lack of interest in the meet, and better time for my friends for the camping trip I'll be going camping this weekend instead. It's just how it all played out. I'll try and organize another one later this summer and hopefully get some more interest.

Thank you Grubrunner and JimsRamTruck for the support :)

Reactions: Grubrunner
#6 ·
Alright so I was choosing between two weekends for a camping trip with some friends, and the only weekends available were the two I had planned for this meet also.

Long story short, lack of interest in the meet, and better time for my friends for the camping trip I'll be going camping this weekend instead. It's just how it all played out. I'll try and organize another one later this summer and hopefully get some more interest.

Thank you Grubrunner and JimsRamTruck for the support :)
Your Welcome! I always try and support as many members as I can. :smileup:

#5 ·
I'm away overseas a good portion of August and moving house in mid September.

Pretty much anytime in Fall is good for me ATM.... but I will try and make it work any other time in between.

Appreciate your efforts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.