DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Photos of your dropped Ram

96K views 206 replies 104 participants last post by  fireproof69 
#1 ·
thinking of dropping rear end 2' lets see your pics guys!:wow:

#174 ·
Ahh, I gotcha. I was thinking you put a 1" spacer under the coil spring to bring it back up, not to move the wheel out.

What is the measurement from the centerline of the axle to your rear fender lip?

David

#185 ·
I have the 4" lowering springs from McGaughys. But they have also been cut 3/4". I have the Airlift helper bags (durango) in the back. The helper bags for the 4" drop were to tall. So i measured and ordered the right ones. If you never plan to pull a trailer then you really dont need the helper bags. One thing i need to do (even with the 4" drop) is to change the shocks. I am wanting some QA1. But I need to get the measurements.

#200 · (Edited)
Oh she drives just fine with the best tires on the planet, I just can't get wet standing outside and snapping a photo!

35, retired from the outdoors. Now I just replace the lazy human workers who need vacation, sick days, and personal/family issues with robots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.