DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2009 ram Ground Force kit PICS

9K views 39 replies 28 participants last post by  Rollin on Dubz 
#1 ·
Overall easy install (first time dong suspension work) All the components look very high quality! I really like the ride. Stiffer than stock but very smooth. The ride is anything but harsh. Alignment was done by my ram dealer to specs.

See less See more
#7 ·
Perfect drop.......:smileup:

#14 ·
My axle did shift to the passenger side but not to much. About a 1/4". This is just with a 3" drop. It will move more with a 4" and even more with a 5" drop. To center it back to place we can do 2 things, an new panhard mount like the one supplied by mcgaughys but with more bolt holes to adjust for 2-5" of drop or an adjustable panhard bar. The problem is nobody makes one.:thk:

#20 ·
As for rims I would say the biggest without rubbing would be 24". 26" with very little rubbing. The factory tires are big 33" and they barely rub on the drivers side at full clock. Nothing major just touches the fender liner.
lookin good bud..any thought on a set of 22's for that badboy???
Im definately going with 22" with 305 45 in the near future. My first choice will be the new 22" RT(if I can find em') If not iIm going with 22" srt chrome replicas. I just hope the ride wont be too negatively affected.

very nice stance!
I like the fact that the rear sits a little bit higher incase I haul something moderate Ill have no worries.

#18 ·
lookin good bud..any thought on a set of 22's for that badboy???

#26 ·
Its supplied by GF. Its to keep the coils(progressive) from making noise when fully compressed.

Nice drop, i'm thinking to do the same :)

Is your truck 4wd or 2wd? Mine's 4wd.
How lower is the truck now then stock?

Good ride quality, satisfied or never again?

Tx 4 letting me know something ;)
Its a 2wd. Its 3" lower in the rear and 1.75" up front
The ride quality isnt bad at all. No regrets here!

#27 ·
awesome stance to it!! great mod!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.