DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Two-toning with LineX(bedliner)

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  reider 
#1 ·
Anyone had their rockers sprayed with bedliner protector? I had the idea of of doing this to my yellow 99 dodge ram. havent had much luck finding pics of this on dodges. I will not be doin it myelf so if anyone has had this done, what did it cost? Wanted to do rockers to body line, lower front bumper and probably whole back bumper. Just wondered if this was good idea or if anyone has had any problems or ended up not liking the spray-on look? Any pics and comments appriciated. Thanx

#2 ·
If I remember correctly... I think I saw a truck that had all of the surfaces lined. Go ahead and do it. Those are probably the most common places for scratches and scuffs.

Now what you may want to look into is scratch guard protectors. It is a plastic cover that goes over the paint. I've got it on my truck in common spots... ie: door handles, grille.

It is hardly noticeable, and keeps the paint always looking nice. You will not get any rock chips, scuffs, or scratches with this.

#7 · (Edited)
they work fine for me
its the LINE-X picture gallery
some vehicles completely done with line-x, others with just parts & pieces done with it
LINE-X comes in virtually any color you'd like. The best colors for trucks are typically black, green, grey and blue.
by the way, Line_x also does stencil work
http://www.linexpics.com/gallery_view.php?ID=10

#10 ·
you may have you computer set so that links don't open when you click them.
you could use your mouse to outline the web link & hit CTRL & C, (for copy), then open your IE browsers search engine & use CTRL & V to paste to website address, then click Search

#12 ·
im doing all my plastic trim pieces right now, ie plastic on the bumpers and mirrors, its really easy, just take it off clean it sand it prime it and spray it. as for colors im pretty sure there are a lot of colors available, just ask whoever it is yer having spray it, ill post pics soon. and im just using the duracolor cans you can get at any auto parts store, its 10 bucks a can here, just a thought if youd like to save some money on the smaller stuff.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.