DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#156 ·
Well there is the DC auto show, but I have checked the list of cars they are going to be showing pretty frequently and no Ram/Dodge/Chrysler vehicles are on display, so no Ram Rebel which I was excited to see in person. Also I was hoping the new NSX would be there but no such luck.

#166 ·
Well can't seem to find a list from this one but looking at the other shows they have done this year there is at least going to be some hellcats and a lot of higher end vehicles. That being said I will be heading down for this, feel free to join!

#169 ·
Hey everybody. Nice to see some fellow VA Ram owners. I'm new to the site, just bought a 2015 1500 Big Horn. Just wanted to introduce myself as I will probably spend quite a bit of time browsing the site. Hope everybody is doing well.

#178 ·
Glad you made your way over here :wavey:

So I'll be headed to NC this weekend but I still plan on getting down to Richmond for that auto show on the 21st.

Also I will be getting a cabin sometime in May at Virginia Beach, would be great to roll around with some ram owners while I'm down there :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.