DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VA Rams here

43K views 447 replies 131 participants last post by  thomasspink 
#1 ·
Any Virginia rams?

My name is Ron and I am in Chesapeake.

#236 ·
I sure hope yall can make it. At least for one of the days. The Cove is a great place to camp too. They have cabins too for those don't like to lay on the ground. Lol

#243 ·
Good Deal. I just locked 1 other person in today. While you're up there grab a site map. To accommodate all of us there is a specific area right by the lake that would be a good spot.

#248 ·
Oh come on now. Pitch a tent with the rest of us. haha. Going to be right next to a lake an wide open. It's gorgeous out there.

#253 ·
lol nice. Where abouts in Manassas are ya? I am in Falls Church right outside of Tysons Corner.

#259 ·
Does anybody have any experience with changing a window motor in a 89 D150. Having trouble finding any info on how and what to do. It sucks because some jackass pulled all of the AC system off of the truck and welded the ends of the cooler as well as the evaporator shut. So not being able to roll the window down sucks majorly..... Thanks in advance for any help....

#265 ·
I think between what meetmybumper found and any additional question you have I'm sure LMC Truck can fill in any of the missing peaces of the puzzle. :smileup:

The only other thing I can offer is to take pictures as you disassemble it could help you when it comes time to re-assemble. :Hey:

#268 ·
Good deal.

#278 ·
Can we get an unofficial head count for the meet in VA on September 18th? Even if it's only a few it's no biggie just double checking

#280 ·
Right now it will be my family (fiance and dog), and a buddy of mine, who will probably be bringing a Tundra :doh:

Yeah dude, I bees sportin my Ram in Suffolk.:3-smoke:
Welcome :Hey: will you be joining us for our meet at the Cove Campgrounds in Gore, VA? It's from the 18th-20th of September

#282 ·
I'm bringing a couple of my buddies. Unfortunately one drives a Ford though. I haven't been able to bring him to his senses yet. For what it's worth though it is a nice lookin rig.

#289 ·
Hey we don't claim the Shenandoah to be real mountains. Just a few hills. lol

#295 ·
Hello Im Russ from West point. Just got this Sport.
Hey Russ. Glad you joined up. Nice lookin' rig you got there.

There is a small meet next month with a few of us going up to "The Cove." You are more than welcome to join us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.