DODGE RAM FORUM banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*For sale - 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T Limited Edition rims and tires in good condition*

6K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  cannotdodgethedart 
#1 ·
1998 Dodge Ram Limited Edition 17 inch Wheels $450

Today I have for sale my set of rims and tires (4) off of my late 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T (Super Sport Truck). I have held onto these rims for a while now in hopes of putting them on something else. I would hate to get rid of them because of how rare they have become on the mopar truck market, but currently I need the money to pay bills.

Details on the condition - I would consider the rims to be in good condition after all they are off of a vehicle that is now 12 years old, but overall they are in pretty good shape with little to no noticeable curb rash. I would really just clean them up and they would look great. For them to be ABSOLUTELY perfect they may need to be recleared to take care of any small blemishes on the surface, but you have to be pretty close to the rims to notice anything. From a couple feet away the rims appear to be very nice. Again I said for them to be perfect I would get them recleared if you plan on showing them on something. The tires have about 80% tread wear on them, and all wore evenly. Which means these rims are ready to go on your Ram/Durango/Dakota or whatever else you would like to put them on. Also all of them hold air well with no slow leaks, patches, or anything like that. Also, like I stated about the tires are not brand new but that doesn't mean they don't have plenty of life left on them.

If you have any questions I would prefer you to call me do to the fact that I have a very busy work/school schedule, and it's hard to find time to check my P/Ms on the website, my number is 219-928-8904. If not the next step would be to email me my email is ls6velless454@yahoo.com. I'm doing this in order of things I check. Still feel free to post or P/M me, but I may not get back to you promptly. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.

I would prefer local pickup only. I am located in the Chicagoland area specifically Portage, IN 46368. If you want me to ship them I will have to get you a specfic shipping quote on them. So let me know what you want to do, and thank you for your time, Jamie.

P.S. I will post pictures of them tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience :doh:.

See less See more
#3 ·
For as many folks as are looking for these, I don't see them lasting long. Good luck with the sale man and don't forget those pics! :smileup:

- Cajun

#5 ·
1998 Dodge Ram Limited Edition 17 inch Wheels $450

Today I have for sale my set of rims and tires (4) off of my late 1998 Dodge Ram SS/T (Super Sport Truck). I have held onto these rims for a while now in hopes of putting them on something else. I would hate to get rid of them because of how rare they have become on the mopar truck market, but currently I need the money to pay bills.

Details on the condition - I would consider the rims to be in good condition after all they are off of a vehicle that is now 12 years old, but overall they are in pretty good shape with a little curb rash on one rim. I would really just clean them up and they would look great. For them to be ABSOLUTELY perfect they may need to be recleared to take care of any small blemishes on the surface, but you have to be pretty close to the rims to notice anything. From a couple feet away the rims appear to be very nice. Again I said for them to be perfect I would get them recleared if you plan on showing them on something. The tires have about 80% tread wear on them, and all wore evenly. Which means these rims are ready to go on your Ram/Durango/Dakota or whatever else you would like to put them on. Also all of them hold air well with no slow leaks, patches, or anything like that. Also, like I stated about the tires are not brand new but that doesn't mean they don't have plenty of life left on them.

If you have any questions I would prefer you to call me do to the fact that I have a very busy work/school schedule, and it's hard to find time to check my P/Ms on the website, my number is 219-928-8904. If not the next step would be to email me my email is ls6velless454@yahoo.com. I'm doing this in order of things I check. Still feel free to post or P/M me, but I may not get back to you promptly. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions.

I would prefer local pickup only. I am located in the Chicagoland area specifically Portage, IN 46368. If you want me to ship them I will have to get you a specfic shipping quote on them. So let me know what you want to do, and thank you for your time, Jamie.

P.S. I will post pictures of them tomorrow sorry for the inconvenience :doh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.