DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Man I love my truck...kinda funny story here

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  MoparerNocar 
#1 ·
Well, I was going through the tim hortons parking lot the other day, my truck has a very loud but very deep sound to it. I slowly idled by some older women, gave it a bit of a stab at the throttle after I passed them. Walked inside, and the group of elderly women were like "was that your white truck??" thinking I was gonna get an ass chewing, I was like yes, yes it was. They're all like "wow, that thing sounds cool!". I couldn't help but laugh, most older women scowl when they hear my truck, this group just couldn't get over how it sounded, thought it was pretty funny. I live in a 99% oil driven town, where most people are out to fight and just generally be complete pricks, its refreshing getting some good feed back. I can't remember the last time I even went to a bar or even a lounge here and had a good time, it always ends up in someone wanting to take on the big guy because they all have something to prove. The elderly definatly made my day! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.