Lifts before and after

611K views 1K replies 326 participants last post by  crfq68 
#1 ·
Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#75 ·
Before on the Dealer Lot.

Rough Country 3.75 Leveling/Body Lift. With Procomp 8101 wheels 17x9 4.75BS and 305/70r/17 Bfgoodrich A/T's. Fit's great with no wories!

Truck looks great! This is the kit I have started to look at for my truck.

How is the kit working out for you? Any problems? What all did you have to buy in addition to the kit (and wheel/tires obviously) to install?

#37 ·

neft bars fixed. And new front shocks to be put on tomorrow.

^^Awesome truck btw love the white with black rims. That will definitely be the color scheme on my next truck.

#40 ·
Thanks bud. For my headlights I baked them, pulled em apart and painted the inside shrouds gloss black. The foglights have a the darkest RVinyl tint on em that they offer. I have DDM Tuning 35w 5K hids in both the heads and fogs :wavey:

#46 ·
All I can say is WOW... Those are some sweet trucks.... Looks great... Now I want to look into a lift kit and tires.... That might cause a domestic at home though...LOL

Keep those pics coming, all the trucks look fantastic....

#61 ·
HBS 2.5" leveling kit, side steps, shaved emblems be4 and after

Hell Bent Steel 2.5" leveling kit
Mopar side steps
shaved emblems

BEFORE

AFTER

the ground where i took the after pic isnt level it has a dip but the passanger front wheel so it dosent look 100% level in that pic but it sits 100% level

#76 ·
It's the pro Comp lift with the bilstiens set at 2.8

What brand of tires are on your truck?
Think you are asking me, if so they are Federal Couragias M/T's 35/12.50/20

BLKSVT, which step bars do you have on your truck?
Not sure of the brand, bought them here local at a truck shop for around $150..they are thick stainless and have been very good so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.