Before

After

#78 ·
Hey I can finally post here lol

Before

After lift and shocks install with minor lift on the front

Final outcome with new wheels, tires and lift cranked up even more

Wheels - 17" Fuel Throttle w/ -12 offset
Tires - Firestone Destination M/T 315/70R17 (extremely little to no rubbing even at full lock)
Lift - Supreme Suspensions 3"f/1"r lift and level kit

#79 · (Edited)
Here's a couple pic's of mine...2010 1500 4wd 5.7l ....atx artillery 17x9 4.5" backspacing....285/75r17
....had a slight rub on the inner fender walls with the 285's (34's) before the leveling kit

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

...after the 2" tuff country leveling kit, they only rubbed on the driver's side fender wall when cranked all the way to the left and going over steep curbs

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

.....now have 6" procomp stage 1 lift....procomp website/instructions/and company rep's on the phone said my wheels would fit...but they didn't....would hit the tierods...only needed an 1" spacer but went with fred's (wheeladapter.com) 1.75" hubcentric wheel spacers so that i would have to cut the OEM studs down....with the 4.5" backspacing the wheels stuck out about an 1" from the fender...now they stick out 2.75" (duh..lol) have already driven to the bay area and back..no vibrations in 2wd/4wd/high speed/low speed...

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#80 ·
Here's a couple pic's of mine...2010 1500 4wd 5.7l ....atx artillery 17x9 4.5" backspacing....285/75r17
....had a slight rub on the inner fender walls with the 285's (34's) before the leveling kit

View attachment 27695

...after the 2" tuff country leveling kit, they only rubbed on the driver's side fender wall when cranked all the way to the left and going over steep curbs

View attachment 27696

.....now have 6" procomp stage 1 lift....procomp website/instructions/and company rep's on the phone said my wheels would fit...but they didn't....would hit the tierods...only needed an 1" spacer but went with fred's (wheeladapter.com) 1.75" hubcentric wheel spacers so that i would have to cut the OEM studs down....with the 4.5" backspacing the wheels stuck out about an 1" from the fender...now they stick out 2.75" (duh..lol) have already driven to the bay area and back..no vibrations in 2wd/4wd/high speed/low speed...

View attachment 27697

Looks real good. I like what you did with it.

#82 ·
Stock

Leveled

Lifted 4"

#107 ·
Nice looking truck Aggie. I've got the exact same truck with 2" leveling kit w/ Trail Grappler 295/60/20 on it now. Thinking of taking off the level kit and going w/ 4" lift. My question is do u guys think those tires are big enough or will they look small under a 4" lift. Thanks for the help.

#108 ·
Before with a lowering kit on haha!

'and after, 4" rough country lift with bilsteins and toyo m/ts 35's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.