DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Rough Country Lift Setup Thread PICS

223K views 565 replies 134 participants last post by  ginandtonic 
#1 · (Edited)
I consistently see almost everyday a new thread of people asking for pictures of Rough Country Lifts on the 2009-2012 Rams with tire size, wheels, bilsteins etc. I know there are a lot of lift threads out there but it can be annoying having to search multiple threads to find a RCX lift on bilsteins. I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread with Rough Country Lifts. Hopefully this will help others wondering what size tires, bilsteins, etc to go with.

Please include:
Year/Model
Lift Size
Bilstein: Yes-Size/No
Body Lift: Yes-Size/No
Tire Size
Wheel Size
Pros/Cons
Any other suspension add-ons

#350 ·
What gear ratio does your truck have?
I'm getting my 6" lift put on next week and have decided on 35x12.5x20 tires due to the fact that I was concerned with putting the 37s on due to fitment issues as well as my truck has the 3.21 8 speed so I didn't know if the 37" tires would be too much....

#7 ·
I assume that is why we have some time in the shop the 9th of Feb Blake? Aside from your expertise in assisting me with my Bilstein install.... Pics will be up both before and after the install. Saving my spot as well.

#14 · (Edited)
I had my truck at 3 different stages of lift and hope this can help others with their decision

6" RCX, 2.1 Bilstiens,
1" TGC Rear Coil Spacer,
37" Nitto Trails (20x9, 0 offset)

6" RCX, 2.1 Bilsteins,
1" TGC Rear Coil Spacer,
3" PA Body Lift

6" RCX, 1.4 Bilstiens,
1" TGC Rear Coil Spacer

6" RCX, 1.4 Bilstiens,
1" TGC Rear Coil Spacer
325/60/20 Nitto Terra (20x10, -24 offset)

#17 ·
I have been doing some research, and think in the next couple months I'll be pulling the trigger on purchasing a RCX 6" with 37x12.5x18 for my 2007 dodge 1500.... But I am not entirely sure the 4.7L can handle it.

Might I ask roughly how much this set up ran you ball park, that is if it's not to personal. If you know any good places to order Tire/wheel combinations, it would be much appreciated. I am trying to stay in the $3000 range.

#44 ·
Nice rides :smiley_thumbs_up:! 2011 dodge ram w 6"rcx suspension lift. 35" Hercules trail digger m/t's. 1/4 '' wheel spacers. Anyone install steering stabalizers on their rcx lifts? I know bds and pro comp have their main suspension cross member pre drilled. I ordered a bds stabalizer and hardware and was going to drill for bracket bolts.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.