DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Central Florida meet

23K views 246 replies 23 participants last post by  ReaperRam09 
#1 ·
Im in lakeland and will drive. Lets getting a meet and or cruise set up.

#9 ·
I can't get away July 4th. I shoot a fireworks show and there's no way around that lol.

Let's start a list to see how many people would really do this. If it's 3 people then it's probably not going to happen haha.8

If you'd want to do a central florida(orlando area) meet add your name to the list. Figure sometime this fall.

1) snrusnak

#13 ·
Ok so I'm making the official day July 14th, it's a Saturday which means most people should have the day off. If you know anyone on the Z interested or friends who have Rams (doesn't matter what year) they're more than welcome to join as well. If you know other Z members or people on other Forums interested let us know, the more the better!

#20 · (Edited)
July 14th at ??????

Confirmed:
snrusnak
snrusnak's buddy
InDeepWaterBlue
stanger_missle (Are you Express Hemi ?)
moparkido

Maybe:
slowhand
ramvan2500

My buddy is going to see if he can get some guys from htc forum to go as well. Looks like this might actually happen :) We need to make more plans(where to have it). My buddy suggested orlando speed world, but being a saturday they won't be open :( lol.

#23 ·
So central florida racing complex is open that saturday, and it's a test and tune night from 8pm to 1am. They don't have a 1/4 mile strip but they have 1/8 mile, and it's much closer to the turnpike/I4 compared to the other track. I'm thinking we could maybe meet up during the day at a park or something, grill out, etc. then head to the track in the evening. Maybe they'd open an hour early and let us have a ram hour.

We need more people to come though!

#25 ·
July 14th at ??????

Confirmed:
snrusnak
snrusnak's buddy
InDeepWaterBlue
stanger_missle (Are you Express Hemi ?)
moparkido

Maybe:
slowhand
edd5

Yeah that is a few hours drive, hopefully it'll work out. Those that will be driving far, maybe a few of you could split a hotel room?

#27 ·
Let's get them on the list!

I gotta talk to my buddy and see if he has anybody committed from htc. I also put it on df and not much traffic there either...

You other guys throw out some ideas too. You all want to hit the 1/8 mile strip?

July 14th is only a month away...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.