DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lifts before and after

611K views 1K replies 326 participants last post by  crfq68 
#1 ·
Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#149 · (Edited)
^^^^Awesome looking truck. I can't wait to lift mine.

What's the offset of the rims? I've been back and fourth between -28 and -44. Can't make my mind up. I wish I could find a 2012 ram with -44 offset so I can see how it looks.

#159 ·
Here is my before and after on my RC 1.25" body lift

Before

After

Havn't raised my pipes yet as you can see

This truck is the essence of badassness.:head3:

#154 ·
Great looking trucks guys! Definitely going to go with the BDS 6" with 37's on my truck, What kind of mileage are you guys getting with that setup?? I currently get about 6-700km (350-400miles) to a tank with a little larger then stock tires.

#158 ·
Sweet looking truck!

#168 ·
I know I realized that when I was looking for a pic, my only 3 side shots are at shows so the hood is up on all of them, need to stop doing that lol. I love the 22's. Everyone was running 20's and the truck came stock with 20's so I wanted something diffrent, and I wanted that deep dish look the Hostage has. My only regret would maybe would be not going with 37's. Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing, I get quite a few compliments on the truck.

#172 ·
I have 35's, I meant I think I should have gone with 37's

What gearing do you have?
I am seriously considering going with 22's and 37's as I presently have 20's/37's that I am selling.

Noticed any weight difference? 22's are around 48lbs vs 34-36lbs of 20's in the same rim

Im going the black rim route, but thats because my truck theme is blacked out
I have the stock 3.92 gears. I noticed a little lose in power, but nothing to bad, the truck still hauls ass. Hopefully a tuner gets released and I can get it back plus some.

#181 ·
Sick looking truck bro, how big are you tires?

#194 ·
I like both....so hard to say.

If I set my Bilsteins to max, I would def be nose high and certainly not level.
At 2.1 and with a 1" rear coil spacer im leveled.
without the rear coil spacer I would be goo at setting 1.4

This is based on the rcx kit.
Other kits will vary.
Pro Comp, you will need to be max'd to be level.
BDS, same thing. Maxed Bilsteins

with an rcx kit, you can always be 1" taller than any of the lifts mentioned above :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.