DODGE RAM FORUM banner

2012 Ram 2500 w/ H&S Performance Mini Max

8K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  THasse 
#1 ·
They say pictures say 1000 words so...

The truck

The Kit (The first 2012 truck in Canada to have the kit installed)
EGR Delete
DPF delete
Fuel Shims
http://www.hsperformance.com/cummins-67/

The Results

Fuel Milage @ 100km/h with cruise control

FULL THROTTLE (insert black smoke)

This is my work truck! We use it as a plow and for long haul towing. Were also an H&S dealer so we also use this as a "tester" truk for our customers.

The customer service @ H&S is amazing. They know what they are talking about & go the extra mile if there are any issues.

See less See more
#6 ·
So that's like 22mpg, right? LOL... If my math is right and I'm not losing my mind... that's awesome for that truck! I almost got a diesel for their insane mod-ability, but the maintenance costs couldn't be justified by me b/c of my lack of need to tow really anything very heavy, lol... but I still love 'em!

#8 ·
I didn't know that the diesels hadn't got the new programming as well! You have to love the power of the 6.7L once you get rid of all the emissions crap. Have you done any tweeking of the tranny yet? Just curious to see what people are doing to the '12 diesels as I'm only familiar with the early 6.7L and 5.9L

#9 ·
Not too big on H&S customer service. We had no idea they were an "internet only" company and we showed up at their shop (2 hour drive) and were pretty much turned away. We did end up getting our parts, but it was a fiasco. Spent over $2000, had cash, and they told us we have to order online to do a pickup. They didnt even offer to let us use one of their computers to order it online, we had to goto a ******* library.

#10 ·
Good kit IMHO, installed it and did all the deletes back in November with <2000km on the truck, I just updated to the .30sw a couple weeks ago but the best mileage I've gotten to date was 15.1mpg hand calculated on Dec 22 after a 400km highway trip, that was on the .26sw...hoping it gets better after the winter fuel goes away:smiley_thumbs_up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.