DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Lets see some trucks post some pics

540K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  neogear 
#1 ·

lets see your trucks this is mine pre brush gaurd and steps :smileup:

See less See more
Reactions: moparornocar72
#1,885 ·
im surprised that the atz's are loud. i would have expected that from the mtz... im sure you will get your expected treadlife out of those, ive never heard a bad think about mickey thompsons. the only real reason i didnt get them was that i hadnt seen them on our truck, and only had internet pics of the tire to rely on, and wasnt too convinced. i wanted an agressive looking tire tread and it was hard to tell online. however, i saw a jeep with the atz the other day at the gym, and i liked them. might consider for my next tire.

as for the toyos, i love em. they are actually not as loud as i was expecting. many people here who run them say that they are the quietest mt out there. im very happy with them and love the look. ive also been in some good mud a few times, and havent been disappointed.. id def recommend.

#1,886 ·
Don't get me wrong, they aren't annoying loud, but you can hear the hum (especially on the highway, big time) and I hope so. Snow just is starting to hit a little bit in MI, so far...not a big fan of them in the snow; but we haven't gotten hit real hard yet. As for the aggression look, IMO they look very aggressive, I know what you mean about online look though. I walked into Belle Tire and my friend (the manager) took me to the back and showed me these mickey's and said "the f-250 never picked em up, ill give them to you at cost what we had them for..." SOLD. Love em since. haha.

I love the look of the toyos too, very aggressive. Good to hear!

#1,897 ·

now i just need to get those darn bushwackers back on! lol :smileup:

#1,899 ·
nope haven't had any kind of problems with it since the body lift. what kind of cooling problems were you having??

#1,927 ·
Here's a few pictures on my 2013 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
-Fabtech 6" Lift
-22" Moto Metal Wheels
-37" Nitto TG's
-Bushwacker Flares
-Skyjacker SS's
-Nerf Bars, Ram wheel to wheel
-Roll-n-lock bed cover
-Bedrug Liner
-B&W drop hitch

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

#1,936 ·
She looks great. What nerf bars are those?

#1,937 ·
#1,938 ·
I would kill to have had that color when I got mine.

#1,942 ·
awesome looking truck :pepper: