DODGE RAM FORUM banner

my ST seats ?

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  RUSHified 
#1 ·
I have an 2008Ram 1500ST.....yea its bare bones. i hate the seats. They are not very comfy.Is ther
e a good seat for the standard truck, that will fit in stock position?

#6 ·
i HAVE THE 2010 3.7 BARE BONES, NO CARPET, VINYL SEATS ETC. aCTUALLY i THINK MY SEATS ARE PRETTY COMFY. Oh look, my cap lock is comfy too. LOL

anyway, the only thing im goin to do is seat covers cause when its hot i stick to em and when its cold its even colder. That seat fix link is cool, maybe I can get em a lil more comfy and make my wife happier.

I still dig the no carpet thing, my floors are always clean. Oh well, thanks for that link, im gonna check out more stuff.

#7 ·
I have the cloth seats, if mine had come with vinyl seats I would have had the dealer change that out. As for the no carpet thing, I LOVE it! Sweep it out with a small broom or even rinse it out with a hose (carefully of course lol) easy peasy!

- Cajun

#8 · (Edited)
If I got it new at a Dodge dealer I might have thought about it and had em change em out too, but I bought it at a Nissan dealer so I took it as is. But still, we are hard on our seats and every damn car we have had, the seats rip and get stained after a couple of years so these vinyl ones are actually awesome.

They are the two tone dark and light grey and actually look like the leather seats at first glance and when it comes to cleaning em, its as easy as cleaning the floors, so a seat cover takes care of the hot cold issue and Im happe as hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.