DODGE RAM FORUM banner

ALL Black!!!

237K views 801 replies 358 participants last post by  lawmann8 
#1 ·
Ok... so I stole this from the "all silver" thread.. but hey, it's a good idea!

Lets see some black pick em up trucks guys and gals! :head3:

See less See more
#754 ·
a day over at porpoise point, shark teeth hunting with my daughter. had to grab a couple pictures of the truck on the beach!

#756 ·
i need to pull the 4x4 sticker off the bed for sure. i’ve thought about blacked out badges. we’ll see.

#757 ·
I pulled every badge off that I could. Don’t need no stinkin badges! The rams head in the tailgate I replaced with a black one so it kinda blends in. Now I just need a new grill and bumpers. I’ve never seen such thin bumpers on a truck before. If you look at them wrong they dent or bend.

#758 ·
i like the aluminum accents on mine. i do agree, all black is hard to beat, been down that road before and may end up down it again eventually.

#759 ·
fresh shine.jpg

I can't believe my girl turns 6 this year! I gave her a quick bath yesterday and I think she still looks pretty good considering she's my daily driver and the Michigan winters she has endured. She hauls my boat, my whitetails, my golf clubs and a little a** from time to time. My favorite truck to date!

#760 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.