DODGE RAM FORUM banner

It is My Pleasure to Introduce RootBeer

3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  RootBeer 
#1 ·
The folks that have been here for the past couple of months have seen my posts/rants about the leather and the Nav system in my 09 Laramie.

Well, not anymore. I cured those two problems today. I am now the proud owner of RootBeer (yes I finally named a truck). :smileup:

The dealer I bought the Laramie from didn't seem to interested in helping me find the Ram that was right for me, so on the way home from the golf course today, I stopped at a dealer closer to home.

I was seriously looking at the blue 10 Big Horn they had on the lot. While waiting for the sales manager to evaluate my trade and decide on what their first offer was going to be, a car hauler came in with 2 new Big Horns on it.

To say I was stunned when I saw the Rugged Brown Pearl in the sun would be an understatement. It just got my attention. I went inside and told the salesman to cancel the blue truck and start working on RootBeer.

The difference between the two trucks was one was a crew cab and one was a quad cab. For the price difference, I opted for the quad cab.

After the normal haggling over price and waiting a few hours for them to prep my new off the hauler truck, I drove her home this evening.

Here's some pics starting with at the dealer (the odo said 3mi on it when it was dropped off, but you'll see the 4mi on it after prep was done), enjoy.

RootBeer at home

Sorry about the reflection and sun spots in this one.

I've got my eye on you.

Now if one of the Admins or Mods would care to change my screen name to RootBeer, I'd appreciate it.

See less See more
Reactions: RamTech
#3 ·
And a big congrats to you on your truck, it's gorgeous! I haven't seen that color yet, but I must say I like it and RootBeer is definitely fitting, thanks for sharing the pics! :smileup: Now of course you know the first thing we have to ask, what's first on the mod list???

- Cajun

#5 ·
congrats on the new ram great color......:smileup:

#17 ·
I just checked the Dodge site and it shows the Rugged Brown Pearl as an option for the Laramie.

#19 ·
Thanks for all the compliments on RootBeer, both the name and the truck.

Kudos go to wermbang for the sig. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.