DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Ontario members

34K views 430 replies 103 participants last post by  FeedMetal 
#1 ·
I was woundering how many of us are here in Ontario and how close to me. Thinking of a ride in the spring. Sound good/or not? Im in Belleville.:4-dontknow:

#5 ·
Pretty nice turnouts aswell! I went to one with my truck was kinda weird being the only truck there. But still had a great time talking to everyone and looking at all the nice cars. When I was leaving the truck had everyones attention as the flowmaster did its job! hahaha

There are a few Ram meets ups. I went to two this past summer. Small turn outs about 7-9 trucks each time but its goodtime as everyone got along and brought their girlfriend/wife.

#3 ·
:4-dontknow:Cant believe we are the only two here.:wow:

#4 ·
Burlington ,ON

2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. The loudest 09 around town hehe

#6 ·
:smileup: Sounds real good. I would like the chance to meet a few of you and just swap talk and ideas. Maybe a short cruise or something?

#7 ·
We also did that to get to point B for some wicked scenery shots! On the way all of had to pass a guy in a ford who was going belbow the speed limit. he gave the last few guys the finger. Funny seeing 8+ rams passing you.

#8 ·
HaHaHaHa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that would be priceless man.:smileup:

#10 ·
:smileup:Cool its nice to see someone else around the area.:smileup:

#11 ·
:4-dontknow:Is this it in Ontario........come on people wake up:SHOCKED:

#13 ·
:smiledown:Well not to piss anyone off but i really thought we would have a better response. Im not sure if i would be inclined on doing any runs if no one except us here are even interested in responding to a easy question.Maybe there is a lack of intererst?:4-dontknow:

#15 ·
this forum doesnt have alot of actual Ontario Ram members who post here alot. there is another dodge forum i am on which has a good amount of Ram oners from Ontario who are into meets.

#16 ·
Well i didnt really realize that. But im sure ive seen lots of address stating ontario. Sorry just discouraged as all.:4-dontknow:

#17 ·
From just down the road in Trenton. Probably seen you around.

Reactions: Chef Winzlow
#18 ·
:SHOCKED:COOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Thats so close its scaryyyyyyyy:SHOCKED:

#20 ·
:smileup: Cool thanks for the reply.

#22 ·
Are you kiddin or serious about this Moparfest. Either way glad you responded.:smileup:

#23 ·
Hey I figured since this is the Ontario only section, I would ask this question here....:4-dontknow:

Has anyone ordered or purchased parts or accessories for your truck through National Offroad in Burlington... if so how did you like there service etc??

Also where else in Ontario do you go for your offroad only parts ??

Nice to see a space for Ontario on ramforumz :smiley_thumbs_up: !

#25 ·
National 4x4? I havent been there but a few people have shopped there. Just another shop they said

#24 ·
I deal with Jamie @ national for most of my jeep parts. I haven't ordered online.. I usually email him and pick upt he parts when they are in.

I do however get pricing first and shop around. When I got my ARB lockers, gears and super88 kit, it was like $700 cheaper to order from someone on pirate and ship to UPS store in Niagara falls. It's about a 4 hour trip for me to cross the border, pay duty and come home. worth the $2,000 I have saved in the 4 trips I did.

#28 · (Edited)
Hey thanks for the response. Im dealing with Matt right now from
National4WD (correction for me calling it 4x4) and he seems great. Hung on the phone with me numerous times now and has helped me out with selection, pricing and ordering for my lift kit and spent many phone calls with me choosing, pricing and ordering rims :smileup:.

There pricing was decent for what i was ordering compared to the states. I dont mind ordering from the states since I live a 1/2 hour from the border but I see what you mean when you have to travel 4 hours just to see the border. But your right iRockCrawler, alot of parts seemed to be cheaper over there i guess it just depends.

Anyways they were the only shop I could find this side of the border that could get all the offroad parts and accessories I would ever need :smiley_thumbs_up:.

If anyone else knows of any Ontario suppliers let us know...

Thanks!

#29 ·
I'm in Milton and I'm all in for a ride haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.