Circle d or edge stall converter

• Circle d

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Edge performance

Votes: 6 50.0%

Edge or circle d stall?

3K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  dusterman 
#1 ·
I've come across some money recently and I can't make up my mind about the two company's I would appreciate everyone's personal opinion

#3 ·
I have run both. I prefer the edge over the circle-d.

#4 ·
I noticed edge is cheaper so the money I save getting it I could get headers

#5 ·
ive never had any experience with edge but i love the circle d that is in my truck, no complaints at all

#8 ·
Do you have any vids on your truck performing at all you have all the mods that I want just wanted to see your performance in 0-60 and quarter mile if you have any

#9 ·
How much did you pay for your edge. And was it a new converter or a gutted stock one that was rebuilt with better parts

#10 ·
I went from a circle-d 3000 single disk to an edge 3000 triple disk. I don't know if the triple disk is what makes it better or not. The edge's street manners are better than the circle-d.

#13 ·
Did you have any problems with your tranny launching it that high. That's on thing that scares me with a stall is if it will start breaking things

#15 ·
Very happy with Edge products and customer service. ran a billet edge 2800 in 09 and now a billet edge 3400 and still have oem tranny @ 137k. Also invest in a tranny temp gauge to keep an eye out.
I like the 2800 billet edge I have. I bought it used from ^ and it's working great. I have had it installed for roughly 20k miles I believe. I didn't even see any real increase in trans temp, and towing seems to be unaffected, although I've never towed more than ~5,000lbs.

#17 ·
Is the stage 2 valve body any good on moe performance website. And will it help me 0-60 times or is it just like a more exspensive sonnax line booster resister where it just shifts harder

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.