DODGE RAM FORUM banner

1 in/2 out muffler, or (y,x,h) pipe???

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  RAMinator13 
#1 ·
So I've got my tuner, vararam, waiting on bullys ported throttle body and a catch can and am now thinkin headers.

I've got a borla muffler I swapped with the gigantic factory muffler and I love the sound but honestly think maybe some shorty headers, new an x pipe and dual it out at a local exhaust shop. I'd prolly go with glass packs or some affordable mufflers and haven't decided on resonators.

Please let me know if that sounds like a good idea or the borla would be fine? Also will deleting resonators with aforementioned setup be obnoxious? I have a damn mod addiction!!!

#5 ·
Your borla now will be way louder then that 22in case magnaflow. If you wemt magnaflow you would want a 14in case but even then depeneding on what kind of borla you have it still wont be as poud or deep. Just depends. The 14in magnaflows are prob what your looking for tho... or you could go the flowmaster route

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.