DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Calgary members

153K views 2K replies 128 participants last post by  Helram 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,

new to the site and new to the truck..

Picked up a 2009 Ram Sport at the beginning of November..

LOVE THE TRUCK!! need to get rid of the limiter tho!

wondering if there are any calgary guys on here??

#1,083 ·
I park my truck directly infront of a security cam at work, so if I see someone sniffing, they get me visiting them. And if they want to steal my tailgate while its home, also they get me visiting them.

Still, Id love to have auto-locking, would be cool.
On a side note, this cold bombed my mileage. Went from avg of 18~L/100km to 21.5L/100km. 277 km from 60.5L of fuel -.-

#1,084 ·
My truck is sitting at 27.1/100 Right now... i wish i was at 21.5.. hahaha

I can see my truck at all times at my house, except from my room at night, big tree, out front of my window. Ill just start locking my tailgate i guess..

#1,085 ·
Actually - I have 10 bikes sitting in garage, and they are all covered! But a new toy sitting there even covered is buggin the crap outa me! Damn winter! I put an electric lock on mt taigate! On the ole ladies Ridgeline someone tried to steal it last year, but I had put the same version on it about 6 months earlier! Damn litle thieves!

#1,089 ·
Getting rid of one of the berettas.. but picking up a corvette this summer.. so will dont be any room! HAHA

Chris, im interested in it, wonder what the installation/changes would need to be to get it to work properly.. hmm

#1,090 ·
Well I have to give a thank you to the Service dept at Courtesy Chrysler.

They replaced my blown Rack n Pinion under a good faith warranty even though my 3yr 60K had expired last fall.

I still had to pay for the 4 wheel alignment but they saved me about 2k.

truck drives like a new vehicle again...

#1,093 ·
:( that sucks dude.

I almost got rear ended tues morning, cause of that snow. Was taking a left turn at like 20, and didn't quite make it, right front hits the curb and climbs it, almost get stuck and with a Honda that was following way to bloody close sliding my way, I crank it right and gun it up and over the curb and into the parking lot just as he plows into the curb too.

Luckily I didn't damage anything, thankfully there was enough snow/gravel piled up the curb wasn't that tall where I hit...

Tues morn was nuts tho, passed like 20 cars that were spun in the middle of roads, and just about got side swiped by a semi, two taxis and like 10 other people.

#1,096 ·
Went up to Airdrie this morning and you'd think people had never driven in snow before. I had zero issues with the roads with 4wd and a set of studded snow tires, but others made me nervous. Semi jack-knifed and slid into the ditch below the norther underpass coming southbound onto hwy 2 right in front of me. I was able to move over and into the snow with no issue, but the hundai behind me wasn't so lucky, he got spun around, but luckily didn't hit anything and just got back to driving.

#1,105 ·
Lol, I bought an Acura RSX-S. Was driving a Ford Probe as a beater car. But it was costing nearly as much as the truck in gas. The rsx is better on fuel and faster lol. I like to try to keep the milage down on my truck too so I don't take it to work every day. 100kms a day adds up real fast, my truck has 40'000kms already :( I've barely had it a year and a half.

#1,108 ·
I have one almost new cut stock front spring from a 2013 2 wheel drive truck,has a couple month's use and about 2500 km's on it.
1 coil has been cut,and gives roughly a 3" drop on a 2 wheel drive regular cab shortbox.
Only fits 2 wheel drive trucks
$50.00 obo.

One almost new Ground Force 91213 rear drop spring,supposedly only a 2" drop spring,but i used it for roughly a month,and it gave closer to a 3" drop in the rear of my truck,has about 500 km's on it.
Will fit 2X4 or 4X4 trucks
$50.00 obo.

$75.00 for both springs
I'll deliver in the Calgary/Airdrie area only
Rick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.