DODGE RAM FORUM banner

First Poll: Date

Looking to Set up a Florida Meet

10K views 81 replies 37 participants last post by  snrusnak 
#1 ·
Hey guys whats up.

I had discussed the idea with other FL members in another thread the Idea of a Florida meet. Im in Miami which is South Fl I wouldnt mind driving a few hours North to be more central for everyone.

Lets see if we cans et something up for Mid March or early April.

Any Input would be appreciated.

As soon as we have more confirmation we can agree on a Date and on a Location.

Thanks,

Jonathan

#66 ·
There is a meet happening in panama beach this weekend 12th-14th. Should be quite a few viper trucks. Im making the drive over from Louisiana and I'll be in town Friday-Sunday. Any more details check VTCOA.com. Viper truck club of America website

#76 ·
Those other posts are from June. Try and setup a meet and greet for a future date!

#80 ·
Just mapped it on google and theres a nice lookin park called Bear Creek Park just south of the I4/Turnpike interchange (actually at the 417/Turnpike int). Its got lots of space, ample parking parking, couple softball fields, a soccer field, volleyball court and plenty of room to admire our babies!!

#81 ·
I think that's a great idea. Miami, Tampa, Daytona, Gainesville would all only be like 2 or 3 hours away(give or take). I also think most people have plans through the rest of the year and are busy/tight on money and we should schedule it for beginning of next year. Should help get more people involved with more time to plan as well...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.