DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hooters Meet - Houma, La - Aug 27th

3K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Sinister1JP 
#1 ·
Yeah what the title says. Lol. Anyway I know it's been talked about on this site for awhile so I thought I'd post one I've already got in the works. I've already got 10 people out of Houma, 4 or 5 out of New Orleans and lastly (so far) Southern Hot Rod out of Kenner and a few of their customers. I am trying to get Advanced Automotive Concepts to make an appearance also. I will keep you posted on how that turns out. I will turn in a formal event request into Hooters by next week so we can possibly get at least some designated parking and what not. That's all for now...

#3 ·
LOL

I'm up for a g2g.....I'll be coming with Eddie and the Southern Hot Rod crew....

you may need to make a mention about this thread in other threads cause I don't think many people hang out in this section..............

#4 ·
The 27th at Hooters eh? I'll see what I can do to get the word out around here and if I'm off that weekend, I'm definitely up for it! C'mon guys/gals let's make this a good turnout!

- Cajun

#5 ·
K.......so i created a facebook event and started a thread on nosr......im ready!

#10 ·
I'm definitely up for it Dillon if I'm off. I could probably get there around 12 or so since I will have worked the night before. :)

- Cajun

#15 ·
Actually the official time has been pushed to 3:00 pm as we're now incorporating No Problem Raceway that evening. I've got around 30 people lined up for this one between DT, Viper Truck Club, Deep South Mopar, SHR and AAC so it should be a decent g2g. See everyone around 3:00!

#17 ·
Sounds fun.....been wanting to hit the track

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.