DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#280 ·
well so far I got it up to about 95, the aerodynamics or shall i say lack of kills the top speed. but I am engineering a new engine that should be able to bring up my top speed to aprox 145 and cut 3 seconds off my current 0-60. I did once though get the van up over 100+ but it was at sea level and my van wasn't loaded with tons of tools and didn't have the new suspension system that i recently installed which is a few pounds heavier.

#286 ·
When I have to pass on the highway I will occasionally tag the rev limiter in 3rd gear at around 185kph. That's just for a few seconds in the oncoming lane until I get by the vehicle(s). That reminds me, time for better brakes....

#288 ·
2010 Ram - 107mph or when ever the governer kicks in. Love how fast the big truck can get there. Will check again once I get a programmer.

But peanuts compared to 1996 Mustang 145mph and 96 Vette 165mph. <--- That was shakey. Like floating on air.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.