DODGE RAM FORUM banner

how fast havu been in u're dodge?

How fast u been in ur'e dodge

60K views 458 replies 313 participants last post by  JmacBlack 
#1 ·
How fast has everyone been in there babies. Just want 2 know how many people r crazy like me. I've been 100mph who's beat me.

#13 ·
Same for me 'cause there really isn't a place here where you can get away with it, and I don't want the ticket, so I'll say 70-100. :)

- Cajun :pepper:

#16 ·
Had my 2003, 2004, and 2008 at the 107 limiter. My 85 Ram saw pretty high numbers, but I can't say exactly what (speedo stopped at 85). In one particular race from college back to our hometown, I had to wait quite a while for my friends to get there. A little over 120 miles, I slowed down for every town and made it in right under 50 minutes. That truck would roll...

#18 ·
In one particular race from college back to our hometown, I had to wait quite a while for my friends to get there. A little over 120 miles, I slowed down for every town and made it in right under 50 minutes. That truck would roll...
:bsflag: sorry but 120 miles in 50 minutes is averaging 144 mph. And if you had to slow down for multiple towns along the way, i would suspect you would have to be going about 160-170 on the highways. And seeing how the SRT-10 topped out at 154, i find this unlikely.

I haven't really pushed my truck yet (fairly new to me), but i'd say i've been up to around 100. Now in my GT i've been up to 136, But it felt like I was going about 90, so smooth.

#26 ·
in my Conquest...135, the radio shut off for some reason...it worried me...so...I let out.

That car is pre limiters though, and still had more to go :p

That little 4 cylinder hauls some serious a**
I believe it could run the speedo out of numbers (150mph)

#28 ·
I didn't buy the Ram to break speed records, that's why I have an R1. That thing I've topped out at about 145. With tons of throttle to push farther. But I like my life.. :D

Edit: Top speed in the ram over the last 200 miles I've had it, about 75.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.